Role: General Manager // Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Location: Remote Friendly (US or Canada)
Projectagram was born in the early months of the COVID-19 pandemic as a way for three dads to teach their children about entrepreneurship and provide an alternative to screen time. Projectagram is a platform for customers to turn digital photos into hand held slide projectors. We’ve been touched by the stories and positive feedback from kids, parents, and grandparents and are now preparing for our next stage of growth!
About the Founders
Beyond being parents and supportive partners, the founding team brings professional experience from startups to higher education and world leading corporations (e.g., Georgetown University, Apple, Microsoft, Yammer, Carbon Health, On Deck, Samsung, and Latitud).
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, the COO will play a critical role in bringing Prōjectagram to the market. This is a new position in the company and will be expected to drive major decisions regarding product, sourcing, manufacturing, business development, sales, and marketing. The founders are looking for a dynamic and energetic person to take ownership of the core pieces of the company and expand channels of distribution to other verticals, markets, and geographies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Key point person for major decisions about sales, business development, marketing, and product
- Introduce operational efficiencies in order fulfillment process to increase margin and reduce time to customer
- Handle the supply chain, inventory, and logistics
- Actively promoting the company on social media and marketing channels
- Sales and business development
- Forge strategic partnerships and channel distribution agreements
- P&L responsibility including budget setting
The key to success:
- You are human-centric, love kids, and want to share your stories with others
- You have a passion for kids
- You take pride in the work you create and what you do for a living
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passionate about building innovative solutions
- Comfortable in an early stage startup environment
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred
- Previous P&L responsibility
- Remote friendly, but US or Canada-based candidates are preferred
- Base salary plus variable income opportunities (bonus and commission opportunities based on milestones)
- Significant equity stock options for great candidates
To apply, send an email with your resume or linkedin profile to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Projectagram is an equal opportunity employer. Projectagram LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pulpo Partners Inc, a Delaware C Corporation.